Monday, April 2, 2012

My Judey

Over the weekend, Jude and I were sitting in the PetSmart parking lot while Ada was making her leisurely way into her car seat.  I heard muttering from the back seat.

J: Red P, Red E, Red T
J: Blue S, Blue M, Blue ART
...
J: Look, there are two T's!
...
Me: Do you know what the red letters spell?
J: Puh-Eh-Ttt ... PET!
Me: I didn't know you could READ!
J: Yeah, I learned it from the Electric Company.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Here's my interview with Jude:


-------------------------------------------------------------

I told Jude I was going to take a picture for our blog, and this is the expression I got:


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

N Shields said...

Jude's hecka-advanced. We just got a letter in the mail from him! Gryphon was very excited - thanks, Jude!