Saturday, August 8, 2009

Walking, Talking, Trouble

My boy is exploding. Since our return from the other Coast, he is vocalizing, pointing, moving, expressing extreme preference, pulling up, chasing, exploring, and generally developing his independence.


This is Jude wearing shoes for the first time ever. It lasted about 2 minutes.


The Boy will be faced with elemental questions of right and wrong. As a father, I want him to make his own decisions. Just after this, he started chewing on Obi-wan's head. I don't know what this means.


Jude finally discovered the toilet paper game.


This is about the best example I can give of the whirlwind nature of our life these days. On Wednesday I left the room for a minute and returned to find him playing in a puddle of hot coffee that he'd pulled off the counter.

What's next? Can this get any more fun? Up next: Jude Walks! (Sort of.)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: